Picture
Grant Marshall Lundy

It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of our father and grandfather, Grant Lundy at the age of 65. Born in Toronto, Grant's heart has been in the Yukon for the last 35 years where he was an active member of the Yukon Order of Pioneers and the proprietor of his own company, Yukon Environmental Inspection and Consulting. His sense of humour, love of adventure, and passion for music will be greatly missed.

Rest in Peace Dad. Miss you, love you, always thinking of you...holding you in our hearts forever.
Love, Sherry, Carrie, Richard and Jerzee

Comments

Sean Munro
12/10/2013 7:49am

I am saddened by the news I just learnt of today. Grant was an incredible man always full of great spirit and stories to tell. I will be informing Scouts Canada that a King Scout has gone to rest. Grant will not be forgotten.
Yours in Scouting,
Sean Munro
Yukon Area Commissioner

Carrie Lundy
12/10/2013 12:53pm

Thank you for the kind words, Sean. I am wearing Dad's Queen's Scout ring that he had custom made right now as I type... I know that he would appreciate your heart-felt words, and I am sorry for your loss.
Sincerely,
Carrie Lundy

Bert Cole( Female)
05/25/2014 7:34pm

Hi Carrie, I was a friend of your Dad's for many years. I had been trying to get in touch with him for the last month so what a surprise when I saw he has passed away. I am so sorry to see that.
Please accept my sincere condolences for your loss.
Bert Cole

Mike Craigen
02/15/2014 10:32am

Grant's enthusiasm for adventure was always contagious.
We often think of him when we travel and enjoyed social
visits when he dropped by on his motor bike or on his way
home from a job in rural Yukon. Grant was an original and
as Jim Robb would agree, he was definitely one of the
Colourful Five Percent.

Dave Beaudoin
06/25/2014 9:31am

What a shock I was wondering why I have’nt bumped into Grant for a while, Grant was always willing to help and had something to say about things that were un-just. I always enjoyed talking with him, we agreed on many things.

Carrie Lundy
07/08/2014 7:54pm

Thank you for sharing your kind words and memories. We continue to miss Dad each day that passes, and take great comfort in knowing the world feels his absence along with us.
In gratitude,
Carrie

Mike Craigen
07/08/2014 11:41pm

Hi Carrie
If you ever come to the Yukon, please drop by our place. Your Dad often dropped by to say hello. We live at
10 Nolan Road, Marsh Lake. I often think of Grant.

Carrie Lundy
07/09/2014 3:42pm

Will do. I'm sorry we weren't able to connect with more of Dad's friends while we were there, but the Yukon is my birthplace and I won't hesitate to look you up when I return. Marsh Lake is a lovely spot - Dad's ashes were spread at Tagish. Thanks for your kindness, Mike. I often think of Grant too :)

Carrie