Picture
Stephen Mills Jr.

Stephen Mills Jr., left us on March 19th, 2014 at the young age of 21. While we are all deeply saddened, we have been blessed with his kind heart and thoughtful ways, his laughter, his love of life and deep caring for all his friends and family. His spirit lives with the people and the land that he loved.

We welcome friends and family to a viewing on Sunday, March 30th, 2014 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Heritage North Funeral Home in Whitehorse.

Stephen's service will be at the Kwanlin Dun Cultural Centre on Monday, March 31st, 2014 at 2:00 followed by a celebration of his life.

Please join us in celebrating Stephen and all that he gave and meant to us.

Do not stand at my grave and weep,

I am not there; I do not sleep.

Do not stand at my grave and cry,

I am not there; I did not die.

I’ll always be with you.

Comments

Dawn (Prosser) Nickel
03/27/2014 6:33pm

I am so sad to hear of Stephen's passing and my heart is broken for his parents, especially my dear friend of my youth Margie Baufeld. Gone too soon...

Laurie Alfred
03/27/2014 8:06pm

My deepest condolences to Stephen's family on the loss of this lovely young man. Margie, my heart is breaking for you I right now. I don't have any words that can express how sorry I am for the loss of your boy, and the pain that you are experiencing. Please just know that I am praying for comfort for you and your family .

Marge Baufeld
04/19/2014 1:13pm

Hi Laurie,

Thank you for your very kind words and yes as you know the pain is deep. I also want to extend my condolences to you on the loss your life long partner. If you make if up here we should get together. Love always Marge

Heather Kerr
03/27/2014 8:21pm

Sending my heartfelt condolences Margie for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time. Take care.

Stu & Mickey Gillis
03/28/2014 2:28pm

Hoping the love of family and friends will surround you and help ease your sadness and pain. Sending supporting hugs for Margie and family.

Marge Baufeld
04/19/2014 1:15pm

Hi,

Thanks for your kind words and thinking of me at this time. I am feeling a little lost and not sure what the future holds but I know if will be painful over the upcoming year. Thanks Marge

Robert Austin (Mr. A.)
03/29/2014 11:22am

I am so very sorry.

Peace be with you my young friend.

Don MacKenzie
03/31/2014 6:20pm

Stephan has touched more lives than anyone will ever know Our hearts will be heavier for bearing this tragedy, but lightened by having had the touch of his life. Thank you to his parents, family and friends for providing us an opportunity for meeting and sharing his far too brief life.

10/27/2014 2:03am

The process of essay writing includes the collection of data from various sources. The sources include the secondary and primary sources. The internet is playing a vital role in the collection of data and information.